Kansas City, Missouri (Northland)
YOU HAVE CHOICES!
- Outpatient only or traditional Internal Medicine --- YOU CHOOSE!
- Join existing practice or start-up at a new location --- YOU CHOOSE!
- Salary guarantee or productivity model --- YOU CHOOSE!
- Signing bonus
- Call 1:4
- Onsite imaging and lab; EMR
- Stable physician environment with excellent reputation
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement plan
- CME allowance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid time off
Meritas Health & North Kansas City Hospital:
Meritas Health is a subsidiary of North Kansas City Hospital, 451-bed, Level II Trauma Center and is comprised of 86 physicians including specialties in internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, cardiology, general surgery, ENT, pulmonary medicine and occupational health.
Small-town ambiance with big-city excitement / Excellent schools / Low Cost of Living
The Northland is one of the most dynamic areas in metropolitan Kansas City. Residents enjoy an attractive, vibrant and safe suburban setting, great restaurants, fine shopping, miles of biking and jogging paths, excellent schools (private and public) and numerous other amenities all within minutes of downtown Kansas City.
Contact me for additional information:
Darci Petty, Physician Recruiter
Meritas Health/North Kansas City Hospital
Cell Phone: (913) 951-7748
Office Phone: (816) 691-5472
Choose Meritas Health… Over 86 Physicians Strong!