Obstetrics & Gynecology
Actively seeking a board eligible/certified OBGYN to join busy, hospital-employed OBGYN group at North Kansas City Hospital in Kansas City (Missouri) to provide quality, professional and personalized care to existing patients as well as growing new patient base. Referral network includes over 55 primary care physicians, also sharing the same electronic medical record.
Meritas Health Obstetrics & Gynecology provides comprehensive, bread and butter obstetrical and gynecological care for women. This established, well-respected group of 5 is located on the campus of North Kansas City Hospital in medical building attached to the hospital. Physicians in practice share obstetrical patients and the on-call physician does deliveries for the 24 hour period; one of the physicians does GYN only. GYN surgeries are generally done in the morning before clinic. This position is hospital employed through multi-specialty group, Meritas Health, a subsidiary of North Kansas City Hospital.
- Two year salary guarantee, converting to wRVU productivity compensation
- Signing bonus
- Relocation expenses paid
- Unassigned ER call pay
- $6,000 annual CME allowance
- Health/dental/vision insurance (family coverage)
- Retirement benefit (match and profit sharing)
- 30 days paid time off
- Malpractice, occurrence based (with tail coverage)
- Call is 1:5
Meritas Health & North Kansas City Hospital
Meritas Health is a multi-specialty physician network and subsidiary of North Kansas City Hospital, 451-bed, Level II Trauma Center.
- Comprised of 145 physicians with specialties in internal medicine, family medicine, hospital based medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, cardiology, endocrinology, general surgery, ENT, pulmonary medicine, neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry and occupational health.
- Level III NICU with 24/7 Children’s Mercy NNP coverage
- North Kansas City Hospital is a full service hospital with all private rooms; annual admissions are 23,000 and 69,000 emergency visits.
- North Kansas City Hospital delivers about 1800 babies annually
The Northland, where the hospital and clinics are located, is one of the most dynamic areas in metropolitan Kansas City. Residents enjoy an attractive, vibrant and safe suburban setting, great restaurants, fine shopping, miles of biking and jogging paths, excellent schools (private and public) and numerous other amenities all within minutes of downtown Kansas City. Professional sports, museums, theater, live music, Kansas City has it all! Compared to the rest of the country, the cost of living in the Kansas City Metropolitan area is 1.90% lower than the US average.
If interested, contact Darci Deskin (email) or 913.951.7748 (cell).
North Kansas City Hospital 2800 Clay Edwards Drive North Kansas City, Missouri 64116