Occupational Medicine Nurse Practitioner
The Meritas Health Occupational Medicine clinic is located on the campus of North Kansas City Hospital. We are actively seeking an experienced board certified Nurse Practitioner to partner with Occupational Medicine physicians in an established, thriving, hospital-employed Occupational Medicine clinic in the Kansas City (Missouri) Northland. Occupational Medicine experience preferred.
Clinic hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm; off holidays and weekends. No call.
Services include pre-employment physicals and testing, DOT physicals, treatment for acute injuries (splinting, suturing, etc), immunizations, drug testing, agility testing, work hardening, spirometry, PFTs, EKGs, respirator fit testing, and complete rehabilitation including onsite physical therapy and occupational therapy.
Excellent employer relationships with Kansas City fire and police departments, casinos, school districts, GM/Ford plants, trucking companies, commercial airlines and more.
- Employed salaried position with PTO accrual
- CME allowance plus 5 days off per year
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision (family coverage)
- Disability and Life insurance
- Robust retirement plan
- Paid Malpractice, occurrence based (with tail coverage)
Meritas Health & North Kansas City Hospital
Meritas Health is a multi-specialty physician network and subsidiary of North Kansas City Hospital, 451-bed, Level II Trauma Center.
- Comprised of nearly 150 physicians with specialties in internal medicine, family medicine, hospital medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology, cardiology, endocrinology, general surgery, ENT, pulmonary medicine, neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry, palliative care and occupational medicine.
- North Kansas City Hospital is a full service hospital with all private rooms; annual admissions are 23,000 and 69,000 emergency visits.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact Darci Deskin, Physician Recruiter by email or phone, 913.951.7748.