Psychiatrist Opportunity – Adult
Actively seeking BE/BC psychiatrist to join established group of five psychiatrists in hospital employed, general psychiatric practice. Mostly outpatient clinic time with some half days of inpatient consults at community hospital.
- Referral-based practice
- Full spectrum of services include: medication management, psychotherapy, depression, anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia, ADHD, substance abuse, and more
- 4 day work week (Mon-Thurs)
- Flexible call schedule (1:4)
- Electronic Medical Record
This position is hospital employed through multi-specialty group, Meritas Health, a subsidiary of North Kansas City Hospital, comprised of nearly 150 physicians. Solid referral base includes 59+ employed and 30+ independent primary care physicians.
- Competitive two year salary guarantee
- Family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Pension retirement plan
- $4,000 annual CME allowance
- $10,000 moving expenses
- Malpractice with tail coverage
Kansas City area offers one of the lowest costs of living and is a city with many cultural attractions with world class museums, miles of trails, sporting events, theaters, great shopping and restaurants; you’ll find the amenities of a larger city, but with Midwestern family-oriented values. The Kansas City Northland, where our clinic is located, is a desirable, suburban community, experiencing tremendous growth and would be an ideal place in which to work, live and raise a family.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact Darci Deskin, Physician Recruiter by email or phone, 816.691.5472.