Areas of Interest
From preventive healthcare and childbirth to gynecologic surgery and menopause, obstetrician and gynecologist, Dr. Engelman provides a lifetime of care to women. He has a special interest in minimally invasive surgery, including robotic surgery. "Helping women stay healthy throughout their lives is rewarding. It is a privilege to play an integral part in a women's life, from pregnancy to menopause, and all other issues that may arise in between." - Dr. Engelman
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners
When not helping patients, Dr. Engelman spends time with his wife, son and infant daughter. He grew up in North Dakota and enjoys golfing, landscaping and cooking for his family and guests. His artistic abilities include playing the piano, marimba and drums.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- UMKC School of Medicine Assistant Professor
- Michigan State University Clinical Instructor
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Kansas City Gynecological Society
Honors, Awards, etc.
The Society of LaparoEndoscopic Surgeons Resident Achievement Award