Area Of Interest
As a family physician, Dr. Bradley provides all aspects of healthcare for people of any age – from newborns to seniors. She enjoys being a part of a rural community, where she can build relationships with her patients and their families. She has special interests in attention deficit hyperactivity disorders, contraceptive management, diabetes care, geriatric care, pediatric wellness, nutrition, preventive health, weight management, women’s health and wound care.
Education and Training
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Family Medicine
- Carle Foundation Hospital, General Surgery
Dr. Bradley's interests outside of work include yoga, bicycling, hiking, camping and dancing.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association