Areas of Interest
Dr. Cramer provides care for patients of all ages – from newborns to seniors. With an emphasis on preventive care and disease management, he offers education, testing and treatment to help his patients and their growing families thrive.
- Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- Rick's College/BYU Idaho
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
His interests outside of work include spending time with his wife and three children, serving his church, hiking, playing guitar, singing and writing songs.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- 2011-2017: Truman Medical Center, Lakewood
- 2008-2011: St. John's, Mercy Medical Group
- 2006-2008: South Bend Emergency Physicians
- AOA Bd of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
My hope with my patients is to make a difference in their lives by providing the tools, skills and information that allows them to take control of their health.