- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
Area Of Interest
Dr. Meyer is known for his honest and straight forward approach with psychiatric patients. His areas of interest include substance abuse and mood and anxiety disorders.
Education and Training
- University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Med
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Iowa State University
Dr. Meyer grew up in a farming community in Iowa but has been a longtime resident of the Northland where he lives with his wife and son. When Dr. Meyer is not practicing medicine, he enjoys spending time with his family, listening to music, attending sporting events, biking and other outdoor activities.
Teaching or Professional Positions
Diplomate American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology in Adult Psychiatry
- Am Bd Psychiatry & Neurology (Psychiatry)
American Psychiatric Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2006 Chief Resident, Kansas City VA Medical Center
- 2004 Student Voice Award, The University of Kansas School of Medicine
- 2000-2001 Score 1 for Health, UHS program