- Year joined staff:
Areas of Interest
As a hospitalist, Dr. Hudson coordinates all aspects of a patient's hospital stay, from hospital admission to discharge to follow-up appointments. He strives to keep his patients, their family members and their primary care doctors informed about treatment plans and progress. He also works closely with other specialists involved in patient care. When Dr. Hudson meets with his patients, he endeavors to address their immediate concerns and bring a holistic approach to their care, which includes their family dynamic, living situation and other factors that affect their health.
- Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Tennesee Health Science Center
- Carson Newman University
During medical school, Dr. Hudson participated in a medical mission trip in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. He also was a peer tutor for two years.
In his spare time, Dr. Hudson enjoys traveling, cooking, spending time with his family, exercising and participating in recreational sports.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine: Graduated with Honors
- Sigma Sigma Phi Honor Society (osteopathic student honor society)