- Year began practicing:
- Oklahoma State University-College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Via Christi Regional Hospital
- Kansas State University
Steven Ballard, D.O. is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians. He is dedicated to providing preventive care for the whole family and specializes in all aspects of family medicine including diabetes, high blood pressure, allergies, chronic medical conditions and more. Dr. Ballard is now accepting new patients of all ages.
Dr. Ballard and his wife are avid Wildcat fans and enjoy Kansas State University athletics. When away from the office, Dr. Ballard enjoys traveling, cooking and studying history and geography.
- AOA Bd of Family Physicians
Dr. Ballard is a member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Kansas Association of Osteopathic Medicine
- Oklahoma State School of Osteopathic Medicine Alumni Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
- AOA Presidential Leadership National Award Nominee for Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma State University Alumni Scholarship
- Oklahoma State University Touch Award for Community Service
- Journal of the American Osteopathic Association Essay Contest Winner "What it means to be a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine"