At Meritas Health, we offer a wide range of occupational health services including experts that are committed to meeting the needs of businesses and their employees. Occupational Medicine works to understand the impact that specific occupations have on an employee’s health.
Meritas Health Occupational Medicine’s services include:
- Pre-employment testing
- Physicals and Consultations to include pre-employment/post-offer, DOT, RTW and Respirator
- Treatment for acute injuries and follow-up care
- Flu Shots and other vaccines
- Drug collections, observed collections, breath alcohol testing and blood draws
- Testing for agilities, Human Performance Evaluations (HPE’s), Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE’s), Work Hardening, and Greenleaf Evaluations.
- Audio, spirometry, respirator fit testing and EKGs.
- Complete rehabilitation including physical and occupational therapy, on-site classes for prevention (Some services are available at the employer’s work site.)
Why Choose Us
In addition to providing the above services to the Kansas City Area’s employers, this clinic, because of its unique location and relationship with North Kansas City Hospital, can access the very best in medical services when those rare occasions occur requiring specialists and hospital facilities, rather than those of a stand-alone clinic.