As a resource to our patients, we’re providing a reference tool of community resources. This document includes information for uninsured patients, and community-based resources for mental health, drug/alcohol abuse, smoking cessation, healthy eating and weight loss, and exercise.
- Tri County Mental Health (816) 468-0400
- Grief Support
- North Kansas City Hospital (for adults) (816) 691-5119
- Solace House (for children and families) (913) 341-0318 http://www.solacehouse.org
- Domestic Violence
- Synergy Services: (800) 491-1114 or (816) 587-4100, ext. 126 http://www.synergyservices.org
- Domestic Violence Hotline: (816) HOT-LINE (468-5463)
- Youth Crisis Hotline: (816) 741-8700
- Suicide Prevention
Drug/Alcohol Abuse and Smoking Cessation
Healthy Eating and Weight Loss
Click here to view/print this information in PDF format.