Cardiology - Heart Care Clinic
Meritas Health is seeking a Missouri licensed, certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant to join Meritas Health Cardiology to work in its Congestive Heart Failure/Heart Care Clinic. Qualified candidate will have advanced practice experience in cardiology, preferably in congestive heart failure.
- Outpatient clinic for Congestive Heart Failure patients
- This position is responsible for rooming and triaging patients, providing heart failure education, taking vitals, performs EKGs, consolidating medications, setting up follow up appointments, and reporting any issue to the assigned provider
- Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of acute care nursing experience
- Paid time off accrual, plus 5 days off for CME attendance
- CME allowance
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (family coverage) with flex spending
- Paid life and long term disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Malpractice
- Onsite daycare
Meritas Health Cardiology inpatient services are provided at North Kansas City Hospital, a 451-bed, level 2 trauma center located in North Kansas City, Missouri. Cardiology clinic and Heart Care clinic is located on hospital campus.
For more information, please email Darci Deskin, Recruiter, or call 816.691.5472.