Meritas Health Richmond is seeking a certified nurse practitioner to join established, busy practice in Richmond, Missouri. You would be working with four family medicine physicians and one other nurse practitioner. Clinic is located on the campus of Ray County Hospital, critical access hospital.
You would be joining Meritas Health, a multi-specialty physician network comprised of nearly 200 providers employed through North Kansas City Hospital.
- Outpatient clinic time in family medicine clinic (all ages)
- Weekly rounds at nursing home (geriatrics)
- Onsite imaging and lab
- 4 day work week
- No call
- Specialists at Ray Co. Hospital – cardiology, orthopedic surgery, allergist, general surgeon, ENT, nephrology, podiatry, oncology
- CME reimbursement
- Pension retirement plan (vested month one)
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (family coverage)
Richmond and Ray County Hospital
Home to nearly 6,000 residents, Richmond, Missouri has rich history providing a historic downtown, cultural events, sports, great schools, community park, a golf course, swimming pool and much more! Boating lakes are nearby and Kansas City is less than an hour away. The recently renovated 25 bed hospital has a nursing home facility and skilled services nearby as well as the primary care clinic on its campus.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact Darci Deskin, Physician Recruiter by email or phone, 816.691.5472.