Ear, Nose, Throat
Seeking BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join established Meritas Health ENT practice in Kansas City Northland.
You would be joining Meritas Health, a multi-specialty physician network comprised of 150 physicians employed through North Kansas City Hospital, a 451-bed, Level 2 trauma center. All 30 clinics are located in the Kansas City Northland suburban area, but near the airport as well as downtown. Integrated EMR.
- General Otolaryngology position with established practice
- Large referral base of 59+ primary care physicians plus 3 large pediatric groups in community
- Audiology and Allergy services provided in-office
- Call is 1:3 at one hospital
- Outpatient surgery located on hospital campus
Meritas Health Offers
- Two year salary guarantee, converting to productivity
- Signing bonus
- $10K moving expenses reimbursed
- $6K CME (plus we pay cost of boards and licensure)
- Pension Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (family coverage)
North Kansas City Hospital
451-bed community hospital, level II trauma center with all private rooms; annual admissions are 23,000; annual emergency visits are 69,000. Outpatient Speech and Occupational Therapy onsite. The medical staff of Meritas Health and North Kansas City Hospital is long-standing, with reputable physicians who work collaboratively with administration and one another.
The Northland is one of the most dynamic areas in metropolitan Kansas City. Residents enjoy an attractive, vibrant and safe suburban setting, great restaurants, fine shopping, miles of biking and jogging paths, excellent schools (private and public) and numerous other amenities all within minutes of downtown Kansas City.
Darci Deskin, Physician Recruiter
Meritas Health/North Kansas City Hospital
Cell Phone: (913) 951-7748
Office Phone: (816) 691-5472