Meritas Health Richmond is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join established, busy practice in Richmond, Missouri, 45 minutes east of downtown Kansas City joining three family medicine physicians and two nurse practitioners. Clinic is located on the campus of Ray County Hospital, critical access hospital.
You would be joining Meritas Health, a multi-specialty physician network comprised of 150 physicians employed through North Kansas City Hospital, a 451-bed, Level 2 trauma center.
- Traditional practice with outpatient clinic time and admissions at Ray County Hospital
- ER moonlighting, optional
- Onsite imaging and lab
- General family care with procedures (colonoscopies, joint injections, biopsies, suturing); no OB
- 4 day work week
- Call is every 4th week, includes weekend rounds and Sat morning clinic
- Specialists at Ray Co. Hospital – cardiology, orthopedic surgery, allergist, general surgeon, ENT, nephrology, podiatry, oncology
Meritas Health Offers
- Two year salary guarantee, converting to productivity (potential earnings $250K-400K with ER moonlighting)
- $15K signing bonus
- $10K moving expenses reimbursed
- $4K CME (plus we pay cost of boards and licensure)
- $20K Retirement Plan (vested month one)
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (family coverage)
Richmond and Ray County Hospital:
Home to nearly 6,000 residents, Richmond, Missouri has rich history providing a historic downtown, cultural events, sports, great schools, community park, a golf course, swimming pool and much more! Boating lakes are nearby and Kansas City is less than an hour away. The recently renovated 25 bed hospital has a nursing home facility and skilled services nearby as well as the primary care clinic on its campus.
North Kansas City Hospital:
451-bed community hospital, level II trauma center with all private rooms; annual admissions are 23,000; annual emergency visits are 69,000. The medical staff of Meritas Health, Ray County Hospital and North Kansas City Hospital is long-standing, with reputable physicians who work collaboratively with administration and one another.
Darci Deskin, Physician Recruiter
Meritas Health/North Kansas City Hospital
Cell Phone: (913) 951-7748
Office Phone: (816) 691-5472