Kansas City, Missouri (Northland)
Seeking board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physicians to join well-established groups. Outpatient only opportunities or traditional positions as well. In-office lab as well as digital imaging available.
- Four year contract with salary guarantee x2 years; then compensation model is based on wRVUs
- $100,000 retention bonus
- Signing bonus
- CME reimbursement and time off
- Disability and life insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Robust retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Access to many specialists at North Kansas City Hospital and Meritas Health with shared electronic medical record
Meritas Health is the multi-specialty physician network of North Kansas City Hospital, 451-bed, Level II Trauma Center and is comprised of over 110 physicians and 25+ advanced practitioners with specialties in pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, cardiology, general surgery, endocrinology, pulmonology, neurology, neurosurgery, ENT, psychiatry and occupational health. All of our 26 clinics are located in the Kansas City Northland.
Small-town ambiance with big-city excitement / Excellent schools / Low Cost of Living
The Northland is one of the most dynamic areas in metropolitan Kansas City. Residents enjoy an attractive, vibrant and safe suburban setting, great restaurants, fine shopping, miles of biking and jogging paths, excellent schools (private and public) and numerous other amenities all within minutes of downtown Kansas City.
Darci Deskin, Physician Recruiter
Meritas Health/North Kansas City Hospital
Cell Phone: (913) 951-7748
Office Phone: (816) 691-5472