Seeking board certified/board eligible Medicine-Peds physician to join well-established, growing group.
Due to physician retirement and an aging patient population, there are plenty of Internal Medicine patients in this practice. Last year there were 1,800 deliveries; the NICU is a level 3B at North Kansas City Hospital. Children’s Mercy provides 24/7 neonatology and NNP coverage. We are committed to marketing to young families in nearby communities to assist in development of practice.
- Four year contract with salary guarantee x2 years
- Call 1:6, every 6th weekend
- Outpatient clinic for Medicine and Pediatrics
- Newborn rounding at NKC Hospital and Liberty Hospital
Meritas Health Offers
- Two year salary guarantee, converting to productivity wRVU compensation model
- Signing bonus
- Retention bonus
- $10K moving expenses reimbursed
- CME reimbursement (plus we pay cost of boards and licensure)
- $20K Retirement Plan (vested immediately)
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (family coverage)
- Disability and Life insurance
North Kansas City Hospital
451-bed community hospital, level II trauma center with all private rooms; annual admissions are 23,000; annual emergency visits are 69,000. Open ICUs (42 beds) and acute rehab services (46 beds). The medical staff of Meritas Health and North Kansas City Hospital is long-standing, with reputable physicians who work collaboratively with administration and one another.
The Northland is one of the most dynamic areas in metropolitan Kansas City. Residents enjoy an attractive, vibrant and safe suburban setting, great restaurants, fine shopping, miles of biking and jogging paths, excellent schools (private and public) and numerous other amenities all within minutes of downtown Kansas City.
Darci Deskin, Physician Recruiter
Meritas Health/North Kansas City Hospital
Cell Phone: (913) 951-7748
Office Phone: (816) 691-5472