Dr. Boerkircher believes in holistic care for his patients by addressing their mind, body and spirit through prevention and treatment.
Area Of Interest
Dr. Boerkircher diagnoses and treats a range of heart conditions by using noninvasive cardiac tests and imaging technologies. He puts an emphasis on preventive care through disease management, exercise, nutrition and weight loss.
Education and Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- University of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Boerkircher grew up in the Northland. His interests outside of work include spending time with his wife, son and daughter; attending church activities; exercising; listening to country music; playing golf and woodworking.
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Dr. Boerkircher's bachelor's degree in biology and medical degree are both with magna cum laude honors.
- National Osteopathic Scholastic Honor Fraternity
- PSI Sigma Alpha National Osteopathic Scholastic Honor Society
- Undergraduate Research Mentorship Program and Scholarship recipient