In working with patients who have long-standing chronic coronary disease, Ami seeks to provide education so they have better health and and an improved quality of life regardless of the circumstances.
Area Of Interest
Ami has a special interest in treating the geriatric population.
Education and Training
- Pittsburg State University, Bacherlor of Science in Nursing
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Doctor of Nursing Practice
In her spare time, Ami enjoys serving the community through church activities, spending time with her husband and daughters, and walking outdoors.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- 2016-2019: Saint Luke's Physician Group, hospitalist nurse
- 2013-2014: Rachel House Pregnancy Resource Center, nurse educator
- 2006-2012: Midwest Transplant Network, organ procurement transplant coordinator and level III administrator on call
- 2003-2006: North Kansas City Hospital Surgery/Trauma ICU, critical care staff nurse
- 2002-2003: University of Kansas Medical Center Neurosurgery ICU, staff nurse
- 2001-2002: Sunbelt Staffing, travel critical care nurse at St. Joseph Medical Center and Heartland Medical Center
- 1997-2001: St. John's Regional Medical Center ICU, senior staff nurse
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Practice Nurses of the Ozarks
Honors, Awards, etc.
Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society