Area Of Interest
Dr. Hahn has special interest in coronary and peripheral interventions, closure of patent foramen ovale (a small hole between the two upper chambers of the heart), and treating patients with heart failure.
Education and Training
- Roy J. & Lucille Carver College of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
When away from the office, Dr. Hahn enjoys fishing, traveling and attending sporting events.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Cardiovascular Service Line Heart Failure Subcommittee: Medical Director
- Medicine Advisory Committee
- Physician Advisory Committee
- AB Internal Medicine(Adv Heart Failure & Transplant Cardio)
- Am Bd Int Med (Cardiovascular Disease)
- Am Bd Int Med (Interventional Cardiology)
American College of Cardiology Fellow
Honors, Awards, etc.
Dr. Hahn graduated with his bachelor's degree in zoology from Iowa State University with distinction and Phi Beta Kappa. He was on the Dean's List each semester. Dr. Hahn also was an Eagle Scout.