I enjoy everything about working with cardiac patients. I believe they have an important role in their success.
Area Of Interest
Dr. Anaya diagnoses and treats a range of heart conditions, putting emphasis on preventive care, disease management and implantable cardiac devices. He uses cardiac CT, echocardiography, nuclear medicine, vascular ultrasound and other technologies to bring quality care to his patients.
Education and Training
- Universidad Mayor De San Simon Facultad De Medicina
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Kettering Medical Center
Dr. Anaya's interests outside of work include spending time with his wife and two children, playing classical guitar and competing in racquetball tournaments.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- 2013-2017: Invasive cardiologist, DeBakey Heart Institute, Hayes, KS
- 2013-2017: Echocardiography laboratory directory, DeBakey Heart Institute, Hays, KS
- 2012-2013: Cardiology chief fellow, Kettering Medical Center, Dayton, OH
- 2009-2010: Internal medicine chief resident, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Am Bd Int Med (Cardiovascular Disease)
- Am Bd Internal Medicine
- American College of Cardiology Fellow
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- American Society of Echocardiography