"All phases of a woman’s life bring joys and challenges. I want to walk with you on your journey.” - Dr. Schowengerdt
Area Of Interest
From preventive healthcare to contraception and childbirth, to gynecological surgery and menopause, Dr. Schowengerdt provides women with a lifetime of care. She has a special interest in contraception education and pregnancy.
Education and Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine
When not at work, Dr. Schowengerdt enjoys knitting, hiking, yoga and vegetable gardening.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Women’s Association
- Baptist Medical and Dental Foundation
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Sarah Morrison: Research Award
- INMED-Institute for International Medicine: International Medicine Diploma