For Dr. Treemaneekarn (Dr. Tree), internal medicine gives her insight into a range of health and wellness concerns. This perspective gives her the opportunity to provide comprehensive care to her patients so they can stay healthy and effectively manage their health issues.
Area Of Interest
As an internal medicine physician, Dr. Tree provides continuity of care for her adult patients. She focuses on general wellness, women’s and men’s health, and chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol.
Education and Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Oakwood South Shore Medical Center
When not helping patients, Dr. Tree spends time with her husband and son at one of the many parks and playgrounds in the Northland. She likes to stay active and enjoys beach volleyball, traveling and Thai cooking. A native of Thailand, Dr. Tree has lived in the U.S. since 1993 and is bilingual.
- AOA Bd of Internal Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American Osteopathic Association
- Michigan Osteopathic Association