Stephanie strives to provide customized care tailored to each patient and family's needs so they can have the best possible outcomes.
Area Of Interest
Stephanie has a special interest in operative care and communicating, educating and advocating for her patients and their families.
Education and Training
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Doctorate of Nursing Practice in, Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
In her spare time, Stephanie enjoys spending time with her family and friends, cooking, exploring her new hometown of Kansas City, reading and traveling.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- 2018-1019: University of Kansas Health System, interventional radiology nurse I
- 2016-2018: University of Missouri Healthcare Trauma Services, trauma nurse clinician and PIPS coordinator
- 2013-2016: University of Missouri Healthcare Surgical ICU, staff nurse, resource nurse and new hire educator
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- American Nurses Association