I believe in healing the whole person through promoting wellness, providing education and counseling, and preventing and managing disease.
Area Of Interest
Jessica's special interests include chronic disease management, geriatric care, health education, holistic care modalities, preventive health and women's health.
Education and Training
- Missouri Western State University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Doctorate of Nursing Practice-Family Primary Care
In her free time, Jessica enjoys camping, bicycling, gardening, hiking and kayaking.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- 2014-2019: North Kansas City Hospital Acute Rehabilitation Unit, clinical registered nurse
- 2012-2013: Missouri Western State University, laboratory teaching assistant
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society