"I seek to treat patients as whole, not as a disease by listening to their concerns and trying to meet their needs while providing education on how they can better their health and their lives."
Area Of Interest
Dr. Rose, who has practiced family medicine in Richmond since 1987, treats a range of patients -- from pediatrics to seniors. He provides a range of care, including performing procedures to diagnose and treat problems of the upper and lower GI.
Education and Training
- University of Health Sciences
- University Hospital
Born in Kansas City, Dr. Rose enjoys traveling in his spare time.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences: Clinical Instructor
- University of Missouri-Kansas City: Assistant clinical professor and clinical instructor of family practice
- University of Missouri-Columbia: Assistant clinical professor
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Practitioners
- Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons
- Missouri Affiliation of Family Practitioners
- UHS College of Osteopathic Medicine Alumni Association