Dr. Trahan's philosophy of care is rooted in his belief that the relationship heals.
Area Of Interest
Dr. Trahan is specially trained in diagnosing and caring for people with behavioral, emotional and mental health conditions, including disorders related to anxiety, post-traumatic stress and schizophrenia. He works with his patients to create a care plan that improves their physical and mental well-being.
Education and Training
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School
- Hermann Hospital Harris County Psychiatric Center
Dr. Trahan's interests outside of work include spending time with his wife, metalworking and woodworking.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- 2001-2018: Independent Psychiatric Practice
- 2004-2015: Mary Greeley Medical Center, Medical Director of Adolescent and Adult Behavioral Health Services
- 2001-2003: Mary Greeley Medical Center, Chief of Staff
- 1989-2001: McFarland Clinic, Staff Psychiatrist
- Am Bd Psychiatry & Neurology (Psychiatry)
- American Medical Association
- American Psychiatric Association