Dr. Berghoff considers bariatric surgery an effective tool that helps motivated patients lose weight and live healthier, happier lives.
Area Of Interest
Dr. Berghoff has presented at international meetings and has published numerous journal articles on the techniques and advantages of robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
Education and Training
- Indiana University, School of Medicine
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- Texas Endosurgery Institute
When away from work, Dr. Berghoff enjoys traveling with his family, attending sporting events and playing golf and basketball.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Diplomat of the American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons