Dr. Napolitan endeavors to navigate his patients through their healthcare, so their hospitalizations are as comfortable as possible and strives to keep them, their family members and their primary care doctors informed about treatment plans and progress.
- Year joined staff:
Area Of Interest
As a hospitalist, Dr. Napolitan coordinates all aspects of a patient's hospital stay, from hospital admission to discharge to follow-up appointments. He also works closely with other specialists involved in patient care.
Education and Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Dr. Napolitan has participated in a number of community health events, including with the City Union Mission, Kansas City Free Clinic and SAY Detroit Family Health Clinic. He also provided medical care through outreach service in Antigua, Guatemala, and Oaxaca, Mexico.
In his spare time, Dr. Napolitan likes camping, hiking running, live music, road biking, snowboarding and traveling.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- 2016-2017: Chief Resident, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- 2015-2016: Resident Chair, Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association