I tailor my treatment to each patient so they may have the best possible outcome.
Area Of Interest
Dr. Reintjes Jr. provides all aspects of neurosurgical care, including surgery for brain and spinal diseases and injuries. He has expertise in the surgical treatment of cancer and epilepsy, as well as minimally invasive treatment of spinal deformities.
Education and Training
- UMKC School of Nursing
- University of South Florida
- Swedish Neuroscience Institute
My interests outside of work include spending time with my wife and children, playing golf, running and skiing.
- 2016-Present: Council State Neurosurgical Societies
- 2016-Present: Resent Member, American College of Surgeons
- 2011-present: Resident Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- 2010-Present: Alpha Omega Alpha
- 2010-Present: Arnold P. Gold Humanism Honor Society
- 2017-2020: CSNS-CNS Alternate Delegate
- 2017-2019: CNS Resident Leadership Fellow
- 2017-2018: CSNS Florida Delegate
- 2017-2018: CSNS Reference Committee Member
- 2015-2018: Green Horn Neurosurgery Foundation, Board Member
- 2016-2017: CSNS Socioeconomic Fellow
- 2015-2017: CNS-University of South Florida Resident Liaison
- 2015-2016: Florida Neurosurgical Society, Resident Liaison
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2018: John Thompson Most Outstanding Resident Award
- 2010: Alpha Omega Alpha
- 2010: Arnold P. Gold Humanism Honor Society
- 2010: Dean's Award for Excellence in Research
- 2010: National Neurotrauma Society Travel Grant
- 2010: Sarah Morrison Student Research Day, 2nd Place Alumni Judges
- 2009: Daniel Purdom Award for Outstanding Commitment to Sojourner Clinic
- 2005: City of Joy Scholars Program Travel Scholarship