- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
Area Of Interest
Dr. Reintjes Sr. has special interest in the treatment of spine, peripheral nerve and intracranial tumors.
Education and Training
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Clinical Assistant Professor - University Of Missouri Kansas City
- Guest Lecturer - University of Health Sciences
- Am Bd Neurological Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Metropolitan Medical Society
- Missouri State Medical Society
- Missouri State Neurosurgical Society
- Board Member, Kansas City Area Life Science Institute
- Board Member, Midwest Transplant Network
- Board Member, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine Board of Visitors
- Credential Committee Member, North Kansas City Hospital
Honors, Awards, etc.
"Dr. Reintjes Sr. performed my surgery. He was very professional, extremely intelligent and courteous."
~ Robert, WOW card