- Year began practicing in specialty:
Area Of Interest
Dr. Kosa is a general neurologist with a particular interest in headache, concussion, stroke, spasticity management and peripheral neuropathy. He enjoys collaborating with subspecialtists at the University of Kansas Medical Center, St. Luke's and the Mayo Clinic on challenging cases.
Education and Training
- KU Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic School of Medicine
Dr. Kosa lives in the Northland with his wife and two children. When away from the office, he enjoys watching his children's sporting events, hiking and traveling.
Teaching or Professional Positions
Dr. Kosa serves as a clinical assistant professor in the neurology department at the University of Kansas School of Medicine; chair of the Practice, Policy and Ethics Section for the American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting; and chair of the Stroke Subcommittee at North Kansas City Hospital. He previously was a staff neurologist with Research Neurology Associates from 2009 to 2014.
- Am Bd Psychiatry & Neurology (Neurology)
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Board of Electrondiagnostic Medicine
- American Headache Society
- American Medical Association
- American Stroke Association
- Missouri State Medical Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Alpha-Omega-Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Athletic Hall of Fame for Baseball at the University of North Alabama