Dr. Ballard appreciates being able to sit down and talk with his patients and so he can get to know them and their families. For Dr. Ballard, he feels he is accountable for their care and seeks to do the best he can for them. However, he also asks them to be accountable in return for their care, too. Whether its prevention or handling an acute problem, that trust between the patient and him is paramount.
- Year began practicing:
Area Of Interest
Dr. Ballard is dedicated to providing preventive care for the whole family and specializes in all aspects of family medicine, including diabetes, high blood pressure, allergies and chronic medical conditions.
Education and Training
- Oklahoma State University-College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Via Christi Regional Hospital
Dr. Ballard and his wife are avid Wildcat fans and enjoy Kansas State University athletics. When away from the office, Dr. Ballard enjoys traveling, cooking and studying history and geography.
- Am Bd Family Medicine
- AOA Bd of Family Physicians
Dr. Ballard is a member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Kansas Association of Osteopathic Medicine
- Oklahoma State School of Osteopathic Medicine Alumni Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
- AOA Presidential Leadership National Award Nominee for Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma State University Alumni Scholarship
- Oklahoma State University Touch Award for Community Service
- Journal of the American Osteopathic Association Essay Contest Winner "What it means to be a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine"