Area Of Interest
Dr. Barr has special interest in acute coronary syndrome, cardiac arrhythmia and percutaneous interventions.
Education and Training
- Creighton University School of Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center
When away from the office, Dr. Barr enjoys reading, gardening, traveling and studying history.
- Am Bd Int Med (Cardiovascular Disease)
- Am Bd Int Med (Interventional Cardiology)
- Am Bd Internal Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Cardiology Fellow
- Metropolitan Medical Society
- Missouri State Medical Association
- Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions Fellow