Get personalized, comprehensive, high-quality family medicine and primary care in one location when you choose Meritas Health Gashland. You’ll appreciate the strong relationship you and your loved ones will enjoy when your primary care doctor understands and cares for everyone in your family, regardless of age—children, parents and grandparents. Find us nearby to serve you seven days a week, year round, including most major holidays.
Your Kansas City Primary Care Provider
For more than 50 years, Northland families like yours have trusted our board-certified family physicians. You’ll benefit from their knowledge about the latest advances in tending to you and your loved ones as they deliver services such as:
- Cancer screenings
- Child and adolescent care (pediatrics)
- Family planning services
- Gynecologic care
- Imaging and lab tests, including bone density (DEXA) scans
- Muscle and bone injury care
- Nutritional counseling
- Rashes and minor skin infection care
- School and sports physicals
- Senior and elderly health care (gerontology)
- Stitches, skin lesion removal and treatment of minor wounds
- Urgent Care
- Wellness exams
Explore all the primary care services available through Meritas Health.
If you’re an adult with a chronic medical condition, turn to a family medicine physician at Meritas Health Gashland. You’ll get access to testing, treatment and the personalized guidance you need to stay as healthy as possible while living with diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol, heart disease or other health conditions.
Urgent Care Hours
Same-day appointments are often available for urgent conditions, or you can walk in to our office for urgent care during evenings and on Saturdays and Sundays. If possible, please try to arrive one hour before closing time.
Monday through Friday – 3 to 8 p.m.
Saturday – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
To make the most of your appointment with our physicians:
- Arrive 30 minutes before your first visit and 15 minutes before all subsequent appointments so we can collect, verify or update your information.
- Bring your insurance card and money for copays or co-insurance. (See what insurance providers we accept.)
- Bring a current, complete list of your medications.
To save time during your visit to our internal medicine and geriatric medicine office, print and fill out any necessary patient forms at home and bring them to your appointment.
Patient History Forms
Tell your doctor during your appointment if you’ll need prescription refills before your next visit. To request a refill between appointments, call your pharmacy or mail-order service. Submit your refill request several days before you run out of medication; we respond to refill requests only during our business hours.
Billing & Insurance
After-Hours Calls & Emergencies
If you need urgent medical care after business hours, call 816-436-1800 to reach the on-call doctor. Medication refills will not be called in to the pharmacy after hours or on weekends.
In a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.