When you need specialized care for your or your loved one’s ears, nose or throat, turn to Meritas Health ENT. We see adults and children at two locations in the Kansas City area. Wherever you are in the Northland, you’ll find an ENT specialist near you.
Complete Ear, Nose & Throat Care
Access a full range of services for your ears, nose and throat under one roof. Rely on us for:
- Ear, nose and throat care for adults and children
- Hearing tests and treatments, including hearing aid selection, ordering, fitting and repair, from board-certified audiologists
- Allergy tests and immunotherapy (allergy shots) for adults and children ages 10 and older
- Sleep apnea treatment
- Head and neck cancer specialist care
- Head and neck surgery
Experience & Service
You can trust us for great service and high-quality care. We’ve been serving your neighbors in the Kansas City area for more than 50 years.
Your Audiologist or ENT Doctor Appointment
To help your appointment go as smoothly as possible, follow these guidelines:
- Bring your insurance card and any applicable copay or co-insurance amounts.
- Bring all medications you currently take.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so we can verify and update your information.
Billing & Insurance
To request a medication refill, call your pharmacy and they’ll contact us for approval. Submit your refill request several days before you run out of medication; we respond to refill requests only during our business hours.
After-Hours Calls & Emergencies
If you need urgent care from your otolaryngologist outside of our regular office hours, call 816-468-8820 to reach the on-call physician, or go to North Kansas City Hospital and they will contact us. Prescription refills will not be called into the pharmacy after hours or on weekends.
In a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
Patient Registration & Forms
Spend less time at your doctor’s office by printing and filling out any necessary forms at home and bringing them to your appointment.