When you need excellent primary care for your whole family, Meritas Health Landmark at Tiffany Springs can help. Visit our experienced general practitioners in Kansas City, who offer early-morning appointments for your family’s convenience. They help provide the education, testing and treatment your loved ones of all ages need to stay well throughout life.
Your Kansas City Family Doctors
Our providers give you access the full spectrum of family medicine, including:
- Family planning services
- Management of heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes and other chronic conditions
- School and sports physicals
- Stitches and other care for minor wounds
- X-ray and lab tests—conveniently available on site
- Commercial driver health exams—provided by a physician certified as a medical examiner by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Immigration medical exams—performed by our civil surgeons
Learn about all of Meritas Health’s primary care services.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
You can expect coordinated care for your entire well-being because Meritas Health Landmark at Tiffany Springs is a Patient-Centered Medical Home Level 3. Family doctors near you help provide the information you need to adopt healthy habits and make informed medical decisions.
Your Family Practice Appointment
To make the most of an appointment with one of our primary care doctors:
- Arrive 30 minutes before your first visit and 15 minutes before all subsequent appointments so we can collect, verify or update your information.
- Bring your insurance card and money for copays or co-insurance. (See what insurance providers we accept.)
- Bring a current, complete list of your medications.
To save time during your visit to our family practice office, print and fill out any necessary patient forms at home and bring them to your appointment.
Patient History Forms
Tell your doctor during your appointment if you’ll need prescription refills before your next visit. To request a refill between appointments, call your pharmacy or mail-order service. Submit your refill request several days before you run out of medication; we respond to refill requests only during our business hours.
Billing & Insurance
If you need urgent medical care after business hours, call 816-464-2333 to reach the on-call doctor. Medication refills will not be called into the pharmacy after hours or on weekends.
In a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.