Choose the adult medicine physicians at Meritas Health North Kansas City for comprehensive, compassionate, high-quality care to help you and your family members learn to prevent illness and manage short-term (acute) or long-term (chronic) health conditions.
Your Kansas City Primary Care Provider
Consider us your partners in achieving optimum health. Take advantage of our experienced, board-certified doctors, who apply their knowledge about the latest advances in tending to you and your loved ones with services such as:
- Acute illness care
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes management
- Disease prevention guidance
- Family planning
- Heart disease prevention and care
- High cholesterol management
- Hospice and palliative medicine
- Laboratory services and X-ray—conveniently located on site
- Wellness exams for women and men
- Wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
Explore all the primary care services available through Meritas Health.
Caring for You During Your Hospital Stay
Your primary care physician (PCP) serves as your advocate and guide throughout your health care journey. If necessary, your Meritas Health North Kansas City internal medicine doctor can admit you to North Kansas City Hospital and will treat you during your stay, which means you’ll receive care in the hospital from a doctor you already know and trust.
Convenient Location & Parking
Find our warm and welcoming office conveniently located near you on the campus of North Kansas City Hospital. Park in the lot next to the Professional Building and look for us on the fourth floor.
To make the most of your appointment with an internist or adult medicine specialist:
- Arrive 30 minutes before your first visit and 15 minutes before all subsequent appointments so we can collect, verify or update your information.
- Bring your insurance card and money for copays or co-insurance. (See what insurance providers we accept.)
- Bring a current, complete list of your medications.
To save time during your visit to our family practice office, print and fill out any necessary patient forms at home and bring them to your appointment.
Patient History Forms
Tell your doctor during your appointment if you’ll need prescription refills before your next visit. To request a refill between appointments, call your pharmacy or mail-order service. Submit your refill request several days before you run out of medication; we respond to refill requests only during our business hours.
Billing & Insurance
After-Hours Calls & Emergencies
If you need urgent medical care after business hours, call 816-421-4240 to reach the on-call doctor. Medication refills will not be called in to the pharmacy after hours or on weekends.
In a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.