Partner with Meritas Health Obstetrics & Gynecology for reproductive health care from young adulthood through menopause and beyond.
Our Approach to Care
Count on us for high-quality, professional, individualized gynecologic and obstetric care near you in North Kansas City. Our practice has been caring for women for more than 30 years and was founded on the principle that “a woman’s health is a lifelong journey.” Trust us to walk with you on that journey.
Services for Women
Choose Meritas Health Obstetrics & Gynecology for the following women’s health care services:
- Gynecology, including well-woman exams
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, including robotic surgery
- Contraceptive care, including long-acting birth control
- Preconception care
- Pregnancy and birth care
- Menopause management
Office-Based GYN Procedures
If you need a gynecologic procedure, we’ll recommend a minimally invasive, office-based procedure whenever possible. That means you’ll get high-quality care while saving time and money.
Because we use a team-based approach to care, you’ll benefit from the knowledge and experience of all six of our board-certified or board-eligible doctors. Our providers include:
- Gynecology-only physicians (GYNs) – Specialize in women’s reproductive health
- Obstetrician-gynecologists (OB-GYNs) – Specialize in women’s reproductive health and provide care during pregnancy, childbirth and the post-partum period
You can count on coordinated care because we use an electronic medical record that provides a thorough, up-to-date picture of your reproductive health.
Your OB-GYN Appointment
Rely on the team at Meritas Health Obstetrics & Gynecology to respect your time and make every effort to stay on schedule. To help your appointment go as smoothly as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Arrange to have your medical records forwarded from your referring physician before your appointment or bring them with you
- Bring your insurance card and any applicable copay or co-insurance amounts
- Bring a current, complete list of medications.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your first appointment, and 15 minutes before all subsequent appointments, so we can verify and update your information.
We appreciate for your patience in the event of unexpected delays due to deliveries or emergencies.
Park in the parking garage adjacent to the Pavilion on the North Kansas City Hospital campus. Valet parking is available at the Pavilion entrance. Our office is on the 12th floor.
Billing & Insurance
To request a prescription refill, call your pharmacy and they’ll contact us for approval. Submit your refill request several days before you run out of medication; we respond to refill requests only during our business hours.
After-Hours Calls & Emergencies
If you need urgent care from your Meritas Health Obstetrics & Gynecology doctor outside of our regular office hours, call 816-468-7800 to reach the on-call physician, or go to North Kansas City Hospital and they will contact us. Prescription refills will not be called into the pharmacy after hours or on weekends.
In a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
Patient Registration & Forms
All new patients need to print, complete and bring the following forms with you to your appointment:
New OB patients need to to print, complete and bring the above forms as well as the following forms with you to your appointment:
The following is helpful information for our pregnant patients for your review - no need to print and return: