Primary care doctors at Meritas Health Park Plaza are available to treat your entire family. You will benefit from our new advanced facility with specialized areas for surgery, as well as on-site imaging and lab tests. And because we’re a Patient-Centered Medical Home Level 3, you’ll get whole-person care that’s coordinated across our system, with your general practitioner as your partner and guide.
Family medicine doctors have the ability to treat every member of your family, regardless of their age. If you choose a family medicine physician at Meritas Health Park Plaza as your primary care doctor, it can eliminate the need to have a separate pediatrician for your child.
Our office is conveniently located in the Kansas City Northland near I-29 and 64th Street.
Your Kansas City Family Practice
We provide your family with personalized medical services such as:
- Family planning
- Management of chronic conditions, including diabetes, asthma and heart disease
- Minor surgical procedures
- School and sports physicals
- Stitches and skin lesion removal
- Well child exams for newborns, infants and children
- Wellness exams, including annual physicals for men and women
View all Meritas Health’s primary care services.
Existing patients can call our office on Saturday mornings starting at 9 a.m. for an urgent healthcare need.
To make the most of your appointment with a family doctor, cardiologist, or ENT doctor:
- Arrive 30 minutes before your first visit and 15 minutes before all subsequent appointments so we can collect, verify or update your information.
- Bring your insurance card and money for copays or co-insurance. (See what insurance providers we accept.)
- Bring a current, complete list of your medications.
To save time during your visit to our family practice office, print and fill out any necessary patient forms at home and bring them to your appointment.
Patient History Forms
Tell your doctor during your appointment if you’ll need prescription refills before your next visit. To request a refill between appointments, call your pharmacy or mail-order service. Submit your refill request several days before you run out of medication; we respond to refill requests only during our business hours.
Billing & Insurance
If you need urgent medical care after business hours, call 816-741-5542 to reach the on-call doctor. Medication refills will not be called into the pharmacy after hours or on weekends.
In a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.