Get care for your unique health concerns at Meritas Health Pavilion for Women. At our North Kansas City office, you’ll find a range of women’s health specialists who work together in one location to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care for teens and adults.
Your Women’s Health Specialists
You’ll benefit from providers who collaborate to provide coordinated, comprehensive care throughout your lifetime. Specialists in our women’s health clinic include:
- Gynecology-only physicians (GYNs) – Specialize in women’s reproductive health
- Obstetrician-gynecologists (OB-GYNs) – Specialize in women’s reproductive health and provide care during pregnancy, childbirth and the post-partum period
- Urogynecologist – Holds advanced training in treating pelvic floor disorders
- Sexual medicine specialist – Treats sexual health concerns
- Certified menopause practitioner – Skilled in providing care through perimenopause and beyond
You can trust our expertise because all our doctors are board-eligible or board-certified by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and/or the American Board of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AOBOG). Many completed fellowships, which means they achieved the highest-level of hands-on training available for their subspecialty.
Your Meritas Health Pavilion for Women providers are on staff at North Kansas City Hospital.
Our Services for Women
Turn to us for a full spectrum of women’s health care services, such as:
- Gynecology, including well-woman exams
- Urogynecology, including in-office urodynamic testing and percutaneous tibial neuromodulation (PTNM) for urinary incontinence
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, including robotic surgery
- Pregnancy and birth care, including support for VBAC deliveries when appropriate
- Menopause management, including natural hormone replacement therapy
- Sexual wellness clinic
Count on the team at Meritas Health Pavilion for Women to respect your time and make every effort to stay on schedule. To help your appointment go as smoothly as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Arrange to have your medical records forwarded from your referring physician before your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card and any applicable copay or co-insurance amounts
- Bring any medications you’re currently taking
- Arrive 30 minutes before your first appointment, and 15 minutes before all subsequent appointments, so we can verify and update your information.
We sometimes have unexpected delays due to deliveries, surgeries or patient emergencies. If your doctor is unavailable at your scheduled appointment time, you may be offered the opportunity to see one of the other doctors in our group.
Park in the parking garage adjacent to the Pavilion on the North Kansas City Hospital campus. Valet parking is available at the Pavilion entrance. Our office is on the fifth floor.
Billing & Insurance
Tell your doctor during your appointment if you’ll need any prescription refills before your next visit.
To request a refill between appointments, call your pharmacy and they’ll contact us for approval. Submit your refill request several days before you run out of medication; we respond to refill requests only during our business hours.
After-Hours Calls & Emergencies
If you need urgent care from your provider outside of our regular office hours, call 816-452-3300 to reach the on-call physician, or go to North Kansas City Hospital and they will contact us. Prescription refills will not be called into the pharmacy after hours or on weekends.
In a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
Patient Registration & Forms
Spend less time at your doctor’s office by printing and filling out any necessary forms at home and bringing them to your appointment.