- Doctor knows your medical history
- Monitors and manages your health
- Provides preventive care
- Refers to specialists
- Asthma, allergies, diabetes, blood pressure and other chronic conditions
- Back pain, broken bones, burns, cuts, eye injuries and sprains
- Colds, earaches, fevers, flu, migraines, rashes and sore throats
- Routine health exams, physicals and vaccinations
Yes, although some same-day appointments are available.
Meritas Health has more than 35 locations.
- Walk-in for minor illnesses and injuries (adults and children 18 months and older)
- Evening and weekend hours
- Staffed by nurse practitioners
- Located in local Hy-Vee stores
- Blood pressure screenings
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Earaches, sore throats and sinus infections
- Minor illnesses and injuries
- Physical exams
- Urinary tract infections
- Wellness screenings
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Meritas Health Express is closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.
Meritas Health Express Gladstone
7117 N. Prospect Ave.
Gladstone, MO 64119
Meritas Health Express Liberty
109 N Blue Jay Dr.
Liberty, MO 64068
Meritas Health Express 64th Street
5330 NW 64th St.
Kansas City, MO 64151
- Immediate care for urgent, but not life-threatening, conditions
- Evening and Saturday hours
- Staffed by doctor
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor wounds
- Muscle and bone injuries
- Severe pain
- Skin conditions
- Strep throat
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Patients are seen on a walk-in basis for urgent care needs only. Prescriptions for pain medications are not given during after-hours care.
Monday-Friday: 3-8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Sunday: 10a.m.-3 p.m.
9411 N Oak, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64155
Meritas Health Gashland also is open from 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday, for clinic appointments. The practice provides comprehensive care in pediatrics, internal medicine, gynecology, cancer screening, minor surgery, nutritional counseling, preventive medicine and gerontology.
- Treats serious and life-threatening conditions
- Open 24/7
- Staffed by physicians, nurses and other providers
- Broken bones
- Chest pain or stroke symptoms
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Face or eye trauma
- Serious injuries or burns
- Stomach pain (severe)
- Uncontrolled bleeding
2800 Clay Edwards Drive
North Kansas City, MO 64116
Located on the north side of the North Kansas City Hospital campus