Your child’s health and happiness are important. The experienced pediatricians at Meritas Health Pediatrics provide care through every milestone.
Coordinated Pediatric Care
Your family is our priority. Count on our dedicated, compassionate providers for:
- Adolescent health and wellness
- Behavioral health care, including care for autism spectrum disorders
- Chronic health condition management
- Developmental assessments
- Ear, nose and throat conditions and treatment
- Immunizations, including flu vaccines
- Lactation education
- Newborn care
- Nutrition counseling through on-site dietitian services
- Psychological needs
- School and extracurricular activity physicals
- Specialty care referrals
- Well-child checkups
If your child needs advanced medical services, your pediatrician can refer you to specialists who can help. Find a pediatric specialist today.
Supporting Growth and Development
While you can rely on us for care during an illness or ailment, our pediatricians also are here to help your child grow and stay healthy. Make appointments for regular well-child checkups to help ensure your child is learning and flourishing as expected for his or her age.
Your Partner in Children’s Health
Do you have questions about your child’s wellness? Your doctor can help with that, too. Turn to Meritas Health Pediatrics for support in your journey as a parent or guardian. You’ll find resources to help you and your child live a happy, healthy life.