Pregnancy & Birth
Take a Childbirth Class Today
Browse pregnancy and childbirth classes at North Kansas City Hospital.
Whether you’re thinking about having a baby or are already expecting, turn to Meritas Health OB/GYNs for family-centered preconception and prenatal care close to home.
Planning Your Family
Making the decision to grow your family is a big step. Get the answers you need and the care you deserve with Meritas Health providers. Ask about services, such as:
- Birth control options
- Infertility testing and support
- Men’s and women’s health services
- Pregnancy guidance
- Pregnancy testing
As you plan your family, take advantage of comprehensive preconception care to support the best possible outcome.
Supporting Your Pregnancy
Trust Meritas Health prenatal care providers to guide you through a healthy pregnancy. You’ll experience well-rounded care and support that includes:
- Nutritional counseling
- Pregnancy symptom support and care
- Prenatal checkups and exams
- Prenatal screenings
Our OB/GYNs provide prenatal care, labor guidance, breastfeeding support and postpartum care. From your first pregnancy to your last, you’ll find all the support you need to welcome a new life into the world.
Celebrating Birth and Delivery
Partner with your OB/GYN to create a customized, family-centered birth plan that reflects your wishes for:
- Birthing room options at North Kansas City Hospital
- Birthing and labor options, including pain reduction alternatives
- Breastfeeding support and lactation counseling
- Sharing space with family during or after birth
- Managing postpartum symptoms and conditions, including postpartum depression
Family-centered care means your whole family is involved with welcoming your new baby. From educational opportunities for parents to teachable moments of bonding with siblings, Meritas Health is here for you.