As a resource to our patients, we’re providing a reference tool of community resources. This document includes information for uninsured patients, and community-based resources for mental health, drug/alcohol abuse, smoking cessation, healthy eating and weight loss, and exercise.
- Prescription Drug Assistance
- Mental Health for the Uninsured - Tri-County 816.468.0040
- Free/Affordable Health Clinics
- Tri County Mental Health 816.468.0400
- Grief Support
- North Kansas City Hospital (for adults) 816.691.5119
- Solace House (for children and families) 913.341.0318
- Domestic Violence
- Synergy Services: 800.491.1114 or 816.587.4100, ext. 126
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 816-HOT-LINE (468.5463)
- Youth Crisis Hotline: 816.741.8700
- Suicide Prevention
Drug/Alcohol Abuse and Smoking Cessation
Healthy Eating and Weight Loss
Click here to view/print this information in PDF format.